At Transport Analysis, there is a scientific council with the task of quality assurance of the methods produced and applied by the agency and of contributing to their development.
The council has a good scientific breadth and includes representatives from two of our neighbouring countries.
Brita Saxton, Director General Transport Analysis is the Chairman.
- Henrik Gudmundsson, Senior Researcher, Department of Transport,Technical University of Denmark.
- Bengt Kriström, PhD, Professor of Resource Economics, Department of Forest Economics, SLU, Umeå, and Research Director, Centre for Environmental and Resource Economics (CERE).
- Helena Wockelberg, PhD and a Senior Lecturer at the Department of Government, Uppsala University.
- James Odeck, Professor Department of Civil and Transport Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Professor, Department of Economics, University College Molde and Senior Research Economist Norwegian Public Roads Administration.
- Lars Westin, Professor Regional Economics, Director, Center of Regional Science (CERUM) Umeå University.
Krister Sandberg, Trafikanalys, is the the secretary of the council.